Meet the Sales Team
Gary Eldridge is Director of International / Domestic Sales. He has spent the last 40 years in the high tech industry in Silicon Valley. His past experience has been quality management; customer service; sales support; field support, for the last 38+ years. He has been with Eldridge Products, Inc. since 2016. He can be contacted at email@example.com.
International / Domestic Sales: Southern US, Central America, South America, China, Asia Pacific.
Noel Cadriel Sr., is part of our sales team, as Domestic / International Sales Manager / Application Specialist. He has AA in electronics. For twenty eight years he has worked for Thermal Mass Flow metering companies. He has special expertise in Waste Water/Treatment, Power generation, Oil & Refinery, Pulp & Paper. He has also been the owner/operator of his own calibration lab. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Sales: Europe, India, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Middle East, Africa, Mexico
Jorge Morales is part of our sales team, as International Sales Manager and Application Engineer. He is a graduate of Santa Clara University BSME (EIT). The last five years he has worked for Thermal Mass Flow metering companies. He brings practical gas flow metering knowledge and is able to evaluate complex processes. He can be contacted at email@example.com.
North American Sales: Northern US, Canada.
David Garello is part of our sales team, as Domestic Sales Manager / Application Specialist. He is a graduate of Napa College AS in Industrial Arts / Science & graduate of Napa Building Trades Council. He brings 23 years of industrial sales. The last three years he has worked for Thermal Mass Flow metering companies. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Richard Taylor: Sales support / Service Manager (All territories)
He has eighteen years software project management and for the last 16 years has been a part of Eldridge Products, Inc Sales and Service team. email@example.com
About Eldridge Products : Thermal Mass Flow Meter Manufacturer
Since 1988, Eldridge Products, Inc. (EPI) has been one of the world's premier thermal mass flow meter manufacturers. For almost 30 years, EPI™ has specialized in manufacturing accurate, economical and reliable thermal mass flow meters and other flow related products . . .
- 1988 – Eldridge Products, Inc. is established and introduces the hazardous area class of Series 8000 Inline and
Insertion thermal mass flow meters; introduces low pressure ball valve retractors
- 1989 – Introduces the thermal Series 7000 flow switch and Series 6000 level switch
- 1990 – Introduces the Series 9000 Multipoint averaging stack probes; establishes flow calibration lab and begins
in-house flow calibrations
- 1991 – Develops Iso-kinetic stack sampling and control systems; develops dual sting metal clad sensors; develops
control valve and controller; receives FM certification Series 8000, 7000, 6000
- 1992 – Establishes Western European Distributors; develops high velocity PS1 flow meter; introduces
Ordinary Location (NH) flow meter product line; calibration lab installs 1000°F gas calibrator
- 1993 – Develops high temperature/low flow axial sensor flow meter
- 1994 – Establishes Asia and Pacific Rim Distributors
- 1995 – Develops 900°F high temperature stack insertion flow meter
- 1996 – Introduces the Master-Touch™ Series of microprocessor-based flow meters; receives CSA certification for
the Series 8000, 7000, 6000
- 1997 – Receives CENELEC (LCIE) Ex certification for the Series 8000, 7000, 6000; flow lab installs two gas flow provers
- 1998 – Receives China Pattern Approval for Master-Touch™ flow meters
- 1999 – Introduces high pressure, screw-drive probe retractor assembly; develops bi-directional flow meter
- 2001 – Invents first hybrid analog/digital flow sensor bridge circuit
- 2002 – Field tests first hybrid analog/digital flow sensor bridge design and flow meter
- 2003 – Patents the thermal Flow Averaging Tubes (FAT™); introduces first all microprocessor controller sensor design
and flow meter
- 2004 – Patents the thermal mass flow meter wide temperature correction method; receives CSA/CUS certifications for
Master-Touch™ MP and MPNH Series flow meters
- 2005 – Receives ATEX (KEMA) certification for Master-Touch™ MP Series flow meters
- 2005 – Receives KOSHA (South Korea) certification for Master-Touch™ MP Series flow meters
- 2007 – Establishes the ValuMass™ product line of low cost flow meters with Digital Sensor Interface
- 2008 – Introduces our Master-Touch™ Digital Sensor Interface sensor bridge with wide temperature compensation curve fit
- 2011 – Receives IECEx certification for Master-Touch™ MP Series flow meters
- 2013 – Installs high flow closed-loop flow calibrator
- 2014 – Moves to new location with greatly expanded calibration facilities
Our trademarked brands now include EPI™, Master-Touch™, EPICom™, FAT™, E-Logger™, LightWIRE™, and ValuMass™.
We appreciate your taking the time to visit our site and hope we can help you with your flow application soon.
The EPI™ team